Watching the Victoria Secrets Angels sashay their down a catwalk is enough to get any girl off the couch and into the gym!
For many of us though the envy is not just of their killer bodies. The VS Angels long luscious hair has become one of the most widely sort after styles of all time!
It is fair to say that no matter what hair trends come and go as long as the Victoria Secrets Angles are around, long hair is here to stay!
Joey Scandizzo, Australian Hairdresser of the year and Creative Director of Joey Scandizzo Salon South Yarra let us in on the super simply steps aspiring angles can follow to create heavenly hair at home :
1. Load wet hair up with Sebastian Thickefy Foam ($34.95, myhaircare.com.au) from roots to ends, this awesome product will add pumped up volume to create the ultimate voluminous finish without weighing hair down.
2. Blast your hair dry with your blow dryer on the highest setting. Ensure hair is 100% dry and all moisture removed.
3. Section hair inch wide sections.
4. Time for the magical wand! Wrap sectioned hair around the barrel of your Conical Tongs (try BaBylissPRO Ceramic Conical Curling Iron, $74.95, simplyhair.com.au) , from roots to tips, hold for 20 seconds then release. Tip: hold tongs vertically so that the cord and your hand is at the top of you head to your neck.
5. Once all sections are complete either use a wide tooth comb or Mason Pearson Brush (from $198, salonstyle.com.au) to softly brush out the curls creating the wide loose waves.
6. Finish with a light application Kevin Murphy Powder.Puff ($36.95, adorebeauty.com.au) to perfect the look and hold the style.
Image courtesy of Victoriassecret.com