Buy it: Revlon Lip Butters are nearly here!!

Buy it: Revlon Lip Butters  are nearly here!! | clique faves lip service feature ddg tv beauty news  pictures

We've seen it on youtube and blogs endlessly in the last few months, but news is that the highly raved Revlon Lip Butters are coming to Australian Shores at the end of April (Or so my lovely friend at the Revlon counter tells me~)!!

If you're a Lippie Junkie like me, you would have probably succumbed to your desires and purchased one of eBay already. I spent hours and hours meticulously analysing swatches and reviews and finally settled on the very hot pink 090 Sweet Tart, and speaking for someone who has tried these babies... I LOVE THEM.

A highly pigmented balm, it's non-sticky formula does not peel my over sensitive lips. A truly new addition to the 'Lipsticks but better' that we are seeing gracing the campaigns of Prestige make-up brands.

Fingers crossed that they arrive in Australian Stores during the early part of the end of April....

For now, check out the YouTube video by fellow Aussie YouTuber, jodik76, on the beautiful colour range!

Image by www.revlon.com

• Peta says:

Exciting! I hate buying lipsticks without actually seeing the colour, and I have really sensitive lips as well, so I hope these are actually as good as they are meant to be!!

• MidnightBlueRose says:

OMG!!! I so can’t wait til these Colorburst lip butters arrive in-store!

• Rosa says:

I am so excited to try these out!! Words cannot express.. I want them all!

• Jacquelinee says:

I think they’ve arrived. I can’t wait to try them. :)

• tamika says:

Im fairly sure i saw those today in priceline, they looked cute – love the colours, and how the lid matches – might give it a shot whilst there’s a buy one get one free promotion on at priceline :)

• Clare says:

I bought two of these during the 2 for 1 promo at Priceline. I am in love with them. The colour doesn’t last super long, but about as long as a normal lipstick. It’s got a lovely shine and the colour range is great. I find my lips tend to be a bit dry so I find with lipstick I get lots of “feathering” but no probs with the lip butters.

• vavoom says:

That’s such a cool way to check out the colours! I’ve got my three faves written down!

• dreamoscope says:

such lovely colours. gotta check my local priceline for them:)

• Bkz1 says:

Really want to try these.

• katia says:

They have some amazing colours and they look great- the only down side is that they don’t last long at all!