Luxe to Less: It’s hip to use Organic Rosehip Oil..no really!

Luxe to Less: Its hip to use Organic Rosehip Oil..no really! | galleries feature beauty 2  pictures

Do you heart your skin? Do you treat it like you would your BFF or loving spouse? Do you spoil it with luxurious lotions and potions on a daily basis and never hear a peep of complaint from your pores? If you answered to yes to all three of these questions, then you've undoubtedly caught onto the Rosehip oil cult. If you answered no, then you undoubtedly need to catch onto the Rosehip Oil cult.

But what is this Rosehip Oil you speak of, Kristina? Settle, petals. Let me explain. Rosehip oil is a super ingredient that can single-handedly improve the appearance of your skin and even work to slow down wrinkling and reverse pigmentation. Tell us more, Kristina! (Aw, shucks, guys). The oil is packed full of nutrients, including vitamins A and C, oleic acid and linoleic acid, which helps to preserve the cell’s natural barrier to the environment. All in all, it's a skincare regime MUST and if you haven't yet integrated it into your daily routine then don't wait a nanosecond longer and shop our luxe to less gallery delights below.

This is fab for its quick absorbing properties and ability reduce the appearance of fine lines, pigmentation and sun damage. And you only gotta’pay a few pennies for a bottle. Sa-weet! Natio Ageless Organic Rosehip Oil, $19.95, chemistwarehouse.com.au

By Kristina Ioannou

• Elly says:

Thanks for this gallery. I’ve used the Trilogy!

• monisme says:

Rosehip oil is incredible for your skin. So many people have jumped on the bio-oil bandwagon of late and it frustrates me slightly. Rosehip oil does exactly the same thing as what Bio-Oil would do for your skin, only it has zero nasties in it (especially if you are to get an organic one). On the topic of nasties, I did some research on Moroccan Oil, and found that one of the main ingredients in it is one of only TWO ingredients listed in the formulation of KY jelly… it grossed me out a little! Moral of my little rant is that it is awesome to see people (and large public forums like DDG) taking care in what they decide to put on their skin. Each to their own though – just my little opinion! (I have a habit of researching these “Cult” products to see why it is they reach that status – the life of a PR lover!)

• Kny says:

Heard so much about rosehip oil now that I just so want to try it.

• adina_l says:

I love Kiehls’ midnight recovery concentrate which is a mix of squalane, evening primrose oil, lavender oil, rose hip oil and other pure botanical oils however I’d be interested to see the difference between this mix of lots of different botanicals and just pure rosehip oil!

• emily.claire says:

I use the Trilogy rosehip oil. I’m 22 and absolutely love it. I’m an avid tanner and have never done anything much for my skin, until I found this little baby. I’ve had to upgrade to a bigger bottle so I can use it all over my body, it’s AHHHmazing!

• Rebecca says:

Rosehip oil has done amazing things for my skin. Since I’ve been using it the redness in my cheeks has reduced dramatically. It’s amazing the difference that just a few drops of rosehip oil will do for your skin. It’s now a permanent fixture in my skincare regime.