Easter is over for another year and chances are we all have enough chocolate to last us through to next Easter. If you have a bit of a chocolate hang over and can't possibly contemplate eating it all (this may be very rare), why not treat your skin - chocolate is much better for your skin than your waist line!
- 2 bars of chocolate (dark has the most antioxidants so I would suggest using dark) or 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream (sour cream will work as well)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oats
- Prepare a water bath. Put water into a small pot and warm it up. Place metal bowl in water and wait until the chocolate melts. (You can skip this step if you are using cocoa)
- Allow to cool, but don't let it go hard!
- Mix in the cream, sugar and oats
- Smooth onto your face in a circular motion and wait for it to work it's magic!