Metal belted dress by Stella McCartney: Luv this, buy that

Metal belted dress by Stella McCartney: Luv this, buy that | feature fashion daily dress to impress  pictures

It might be a little hard to compete with the previous owners of this amazing metal belted dress by Stella McCartney  (think Gwyneth Paltrow and Brooklyn Decker), almost as hard as forking over the thousands of pounds to pay for it, or even tracking one down to buy in the first place.

And while I don't deny that you would feel a million bucks in this amazing belted-number, I am pretty sure you'd feel at least as good in either of these metal belted dress options (and possibly even better knowing you didn't have to mortgage your flat to be able to afford them).

SHOP IT : The metal belted dress

1 - Stella McCartney dress 2 -  Metal belted dress one shoulder, $149.13, Aqua, asos.com , 3 - Metal belted dress maxi, $279, shakuhachi.net , 4 - Metal belt, $49.95, sportsgirl.com.au , 5 - Maxi jersey dress, £104.17, Splendid, net-a-porter.com

What do you think of this metal belted dress? Is it love for you too??

• Zerotolove says:

SO PRETTY. x

• monisme says:

The metal belt will transform any outfit in to something completely new and gorgeous. I want one but just can’t seem to find the right one for me…

• beautybabe says:

I LOVE this look!! The metal belt makes it so modern yet feminine and sophisticated. (:

• Jamie Jams says:

Soooo pretty!

• Tess says:

Loving that sportsgirl belt, would be a great update to many outfits!

• claudia.xx says:

love that belt, especially how it can instantly give an outfit a little chic touch!

• GraciRose says:

such a great way to update an outfit. this little metal belt is such hot property this season! I haven’t seen the sportsgirl version in the flesh yet, but I do know that Sass & Bide have a stunning multi-coloured version- it’s abit more risque but I think that it is one look this season that is very easy to pull off!

Oh, so chic! Turns a simple dress into an elegant outfit! :) I’d love to try this out sometime…if only I hadn’t gone seriously over-budget on clothes already…:/