Stop - you're doing it all wrong! You know all those times you've painted on your YSL Touche Éclat in a line under your eye and then swiped at it until it's all gone (just like a concealer)? Well, hate it to break it to you lady but you need to conceal your eye sockets first then add on your YSL illuminator to lighten the overall eye area. And did you know you can also use this multi award-winning, cult beauty classic to brighten, highlight and beautify other important areas of your mug? Oh you have much to learn my dear. Take a seat, read on... (and make sure you read all the way to the bottom where we share how you can SAMPLE & WIN a TOUCHE ÉCLAT highlighter pen and LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT illuminating foundation set all for yourself!)
LIGHTENING THE EYE AREA
When used correctly, this luminizing pen is eight hours of sleep and an instant pick-me-up in a magic wand. Here's how to get the bright-eyed look:
1. Apply and blend concealer over your under-eye socket.
2. Using your YSL Touche Éclat, draw the outline of an upside-down triangle on your eye bag, making sure the base of the triangle is parallel to your lashline with the pointy bit of the triangle pointing down towards your jaw.
2. Blend seamlessly by patting in with a dabbing motion using your middle finger.
4. Next, move the brush over your eyelids, the arch of your brow and the inner corner of your eye for a dazzling, doe-eyed gaze.
BANISH SIGNS OF FATIGUE
If you're looking like you could go with a few extra z's, fool the crowd by utilising this trick:
1. Apply the pen to the darker areas of your face such as the outline of your eye-bag, sides of your nose, the corner of your mouth and the hollow of your chin.
2. Use fingertip dabbing motions to blend entirely into the skin.
BRIGHTENING THE COMPLEXION
Oh hai, fresh face! Which gal doesn't crave a dose of complexion-boosting goodness to get her through the day? Get your glow on by following these tips:
1. Apply the illuminator to the high planes of your face (where the light hits) such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, brow bone, cupid's bow and the chin.
2. Dab on with one finger and then use a second finger to blend and soften the edges.
2. For a naturally opulent glow, layer a tinted moisturiser over the top. Or better yet, apply YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation for that lit-from-within radiance you desire.
ENHANCE YOUR SMILE
Get an enviable, redefined pout in 2 simple steps:
1. Contour your lips by running Touche Éclat lightly along the edges and blend well.
2. Add a touch to your cupids bow to make them look fuller.
RAVING REVIEWS FROM REAL WOMEN
|Richelle 35, Sales Executive: "I’m often going from meeting to meeting, so I use Touche Eclat to refresh my make-up and get me through the busy work day."|
|Mary 27, Recruitment Consultant: "I go out a lot so I use Touche Eclat to brighten my complexion between work and the nightclub."|
|Nic, 41, Stylist: "I work long hours and get bags under my eyes so I use Touche Eclat to add light to my eye area."|
Crazy for it? Then you'll be crazy for YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation too. Read Kate's review here.
And don't take our word for it! Try the new LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT illuminating foundation - FREE!
YSL invites you to try the TOUCHE ÉCLAT highlighter pen and LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT illuminating foundation and receive a FREE consultation with a beauty professional to help you get the most of your products. You will also receive a personalised sample to take away. GET YOURS NOW
Or better yet WIN your own TOUCHE ÉCLAT highlighter pen and LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT illuminating foundation HERE