We're smack bang in the middle of racing season and with several big events still approaching (Derby Day, Melbourne Cup), it's time for a style and beauty refresher so you can still look your peachy best and kill it in the trackside stakes.
1. First thing's first, get prepped from head to toe with this beautifying guide.
2. Don't forget the fake tan!
3. Follow the black and white dress code at Derby Day in this Proenza Schouler inspired skirt. Your pins will thank you.
4. Rock girly and gorgeous talons with this Spring nail tutorial.
5. Score yourself some seriously awesome head bling and let others marvel at your 'fascinating fascinator'.
6. But don't forget to match that head piece with a tress-tastic updo.
7. Avoid looking like a drunk Brynne Edelsten by reading up on these race day do's and don'ts.
8. Need to complete your outfit with a makeup look? Click here.
9. What do you mean you haven't got your Cup outfit sorted yet?! Quick, shop some pastel-perfect style here.
10. Or if you want to really stand out from the crowd, don a flash of neon.
11. Tuck away some purse essentials to avoid looking like one hot mess.
12. Finally, add a flash of pink to your pout and pucker up, baby!
Image courtesy of Cooper St