Hands up if you have a shopping splash or two to confess to us this week? I would put both my hands up but it makes it tricky to type!!!

We are actually moving into fancy pants new offices in just a little over a week, so I have been clicking myself silly looking for stylish office-wares to deck out our awesome new digs - and don't even get me started on the amount of time I spent in IKEA this weekend!!

Now I didn't want to bore you with desks and BILLY Bookcases, so I thought I'd keep my over sharing to the more fun office decor items, like these super sleek replica ghost chairs, some gorgeous (non-replica) Missoni cushions (yes they are exxy, but also amazing!), and of course, a nice new silver skull (what office is complete without one?). The weirdest thing in my shopping cart this week was an adult sized Penguin Onesie - which is for a dress up party (and possibly for lazy Sunday's around the house!).

SHOP IT: Penguin onesie, US$11.99, ebay.com  , Missoni cushion covers, $199 (each), interiorz.com.au,  Silver skull moneybox, $16.95, officeworks.com.au , Ghost replica chairs, $69 (each), eBay.com.au

Top image courtesy of www.grazia.it via Pinterest

What packages have you got hidden under your desk this week? Share below (and we won't tell anyone... promise!)

Recent Posts
Showing 17 comments
  • monisme

Just a few for me – I have been really good I swear!

I had to buy some little beauty cases for travelling, and also a travel wallet to keep myself super organised whilst doing so.

This all came in at a measly $30.00. Thanks Cotton On & Typo!
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/7ecc3178353311e29a5822000a9f15d4_7.jpg[/img]

• monisme

Oh… AND I got this cute as little twosie from a little store in Perth. $40.00 – WHAT?! So stoked with it!
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/12-31.jpg[/img]

• monisme

And (if it counts) my partner bought these for us/me. He has a new obsession with scented candles which I am MORE than happy with! He went to buy the candle and then somehow snuck the sausage dog brooch into the transaction for me as well… I don’t know how he did it without me noticing!
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/12-16.jpg[/img]

• DDGD - Kate

He is such a keeper mon!!! So cute :)

• monisme

I think so! He is the best! Some of the best stuff I own was from him 😀

• GMeers

I have 3 pairs of Therapy Havanna Metallic heels…because there were 3 colours :) Oh and they were on sale of course! :)

• MelanieD

Haha, I also bought an animal onesie from eBay (the giraffe one) to wear to an upcoming fancy dress party!

• alexandrajayne

I’ve got the giraffe onesie too! It’s super cute :)

• Jayzee

This week? Bought a few make up things and a COLOURFUL so colourful long scarf from ASOS, and had to restock my Baby Lips

• Tina McCallister Lynch

I bought Loreal primer, cream eyeshadow stick, and 2different mascaras. I couldnt decide.

• Serena

This week I bought two new winter jackets, boots, and two pairs of flats and two tshirts, as well as getting my hair done. :) The perks of selling your car and buying a cheaper replacement.

• alexandrajayne

I bought NOTHING :( all my money went into bills this week (boo!) I’ll be sure to make up for it next week though I’m sure.

• Hayley Bannister

i brought some Peter Alexander pjs!

• Sheridan Hodgetts

I brought heaps of makeup from priceline while they where having there 40% of sale yesterday!
    And then because i spent over sixty dollars i got a free bag full of goodies :) Im supposed to be
    saving for hawaii in july whoops.

• Kristina Ioannou

Wowsers! What an amazing beauty haul xo