I know that Christmas is only a month and a bit away, but that hasn't stopped me (or anyone else in the DDG team) from squealing with delight when the postman delivered packages intended for... well... ourselves!  And we know we are not alone!!

Tell us, or show us (pics in comments are our fave) what you've bought this week in the comments below. Spree or steal, new or vintage, crazy-fad or super practical. Whatever you've bought, we want to know about it. And we'll even pick out one comment at random next Monday and give that lucky DDGian an extr DDG$200 to put towards SWAGing even more goodies for yourself!

For me, it's first week back after a blissful honeymoon, and because I have been too scared to even log into my Netbank and check my credit card balance, I've played it very safe with two cheap and cheery budget buys from eBay (buy it here), and Sportsgirl.com (buy it here).

credit: Top image courtesy of fashionchalet.net

Now it's over to you! Tell us what you bought this week and you could score a bonus DDG$200!

Recent Posts
Showing 10 comments
  • Tara

I am having a quiet week too, but it didn’t stop me buying this Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone case. Sooo cute!!
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/Capture.JPG[/img]

DDGD - Kate

That is adorable!! I think I need one too! x

• DDGD - Kristina Ioannou

A new bed frame (Ikea) and mattress! Time to move on out…!

Prior to this I broke bank a bit on a YSL & ManiaMania ring (Eeeek!!)
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/ysl1.jpg[/img]
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/manimania.jpg[/img]

• catn2kittens

I have been soooooo bad! I bought a heap of stuff from the MUA website, waiting for it to arrive, plus a couple of Revlon Just Bitten Lip Blam stains, and the Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby chubby sticks gift set! My favourite purchase of the week was a bunch of China Glaze polishes, including For Audrey, pictured here with a layer of piCture pOlish Mardi Gras glitter over the top (and Ariel’s Tale glitter on the ring finger).
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/ddg-1.jpg[/img]

• DDGD - Kristina Ioannou

This is so pretty <3

• monisme

hmmmm… I was a little naughty. BUT I had two weddings and a holiday to Melbourne in about 9 days.

I bought a gorgeous flower crown from Lady Petrova, a top from Zara, a lace bra from Cotton on Body, the Bora Bora Glasshouse Candle, LOTS of food, a clutch and some sandals. PHEW!
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/smaller.jpg[/img]

DDGD - Kate

Love, love, love Lady Petrova!!! Sounds like you were busy 😉 x

• thecatwhosawstars

Oooh I’ve been busy. I bought:
    1. The most awesome More of Me maternity dress from Queen Bee for a December wedding. I am going to rock my baby bump in bubblegum pink!
    2. An Alex and Ant tea set from Moo Said the Cow. A christmas gift for my 21 month old son. Who says that pink isn’t for boys? I can’t wait to play teddy bears picnic with him.
    3. A cute cute cute bow hairband by Johnny loves Rosie at Beauty Bay.
    And I aint done yet – woo hoo!
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/moreofmedress.jpg[/img]
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/teaset.jpg[/img]
    [img]//s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dropdeadgorgeousdaily/wp-content/uploads/hairband.jpg[/img]

DDGD - Kate

What a pretty maternity frock! x

• Brooke Elyse Gerrick

These uber bright trans-seasonal Mink Pink Flower Bomb Waisted Pants for work ON SALE !

Cute singlet for the weekend ASOS Vest with Peeking Kitten