Trend to try: Get in bed with quilted leather this season

Trend to try: Get in bed with quilted leather this season | what to wear fashion daily galleries feature fashion daily  pictures

The iconic quilted Chanel 2.55  bag is at the top of the I-must-own list of pretty much every woman with a pulse, as are those crazy-kewl Alexander Wang quilted leather shorts.  But as some of us don't necessarily have the coins to spare on this signature closet staples, we can at least dilly-dally with the quilted leather trend in other unexpectedly awesome ways.

You can start by integrating a leather quilt bag into your daily look or if you're feeling more adventurous, try teaming a pair of leather quilted pants with a pop of electric blue. You can also amp up your attire with a coloured quilted jacket (our favourite!) complete with shift dress, stockings and booties.

Check out this gallery for more ideas of how to get all wrapped up and cozy with Autumn's biggest trend yet.

Image courtesy of Sabrina M @ lookbook.nu

What is your favourite way to wear quilted leather this season? Tell us below!

• Tess says:

Wow, I love so much in this gallery!! Most & especially: The gorgeous Witchery leather biker jacket (what a sensational colour) and those ‘walker’ boots by Jeffrey Campbell, I’m not usually a big fan of his heels but these boots are BEYOND :D

• monisme says:

Those Nasty Gal shorts are incredible (here I go again with the fetish for bottoms haha)! I can’t help but wonder if the quilting would beef up the booty a little though, because I don’t really need any help in that department :-p

• Deeums says:

I love all the pieces in this gallery. I don’t know who picked them but whoever did has a great eye :) will definitely be popping into Witchery to buy this jacket!!

• Judes says:

There are some gorgeous quilted jackets on sale at my net sale at the moment by Ctrl You,
    http://mynetsale.com.au/ for anyone who loves bargain.

• Steph says:

love all of these items, will definitely be buying the quilted asos bag! ;)

• Andy7819 says:

Sensational! Love the Witchery one, perfect for the cold months round the corner!

I love the Witchery jacket the best, followed by the Urban Code Quilted Leather Biker Jacket (nice price too!)

PS anyone know where I can find a (bright) red leather jacket, or even leather-look, preferably under $150? just Jeans have some but it’s more of a burgundy, and they’re on sale for $179 (saints preserve us!)