Test me: Aphelia Peony 9+5 eye créme

Test me: Aphelia Peony 9+5 eye créme  | test me feature  picturesWant to try some amazing beauty goodies! Well you're in the right place. Register your interest for this DDG Trial Team below and you could be receiving some gorgeous beauty prodz to test and review in your post box very soon.

Here's what needs testing this week: Aphelia Peony 9-to-5 eye créme (RRP $69)

Peony 9+5 contains the most powerful micronised herbal extracts .A daily anti-ageing treatment creme designed for the delicate eye area that contains natural multi vitamins & powerful antioxidants to help fight fine lines, reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes. It is combined with modern peptides to help restore and delay chronological ageing of the skin around the eyes.

More details: www.apheliacosmetology.com

Here's how you get to test it:

1 - Make sure you are  signed in (or you won't see the form below).

2 - Quickly, quickly fill out the form below, and we will select 5 eligible submissions at random for this week's testing panel.

3 - Once we have all five sets of details we'll get the products and the further instructions on their way out to you.

• Testers must live in Australia
  • ... And just to be safe (and keep our lawyers happy)

Here's a few other important bits and pieces you should know:

1 -You have to be a signed in member of DDGD to be a tester.

2 - You have to live in Australia to be able to be a tester.

3 - You have to submit your review within 5 days of receiving the product (or you won't be able to do any more testing, swag claiming, or anything else fun on DDGD).

4 - As well as scoring some fab freebies, you also get DDG$20 for submitting a review.

• meedee says:

Oh my…yes please
    *fingers crossed*

• Tess says:

Sounds more than a little bit amazing!

• Andy7819 says:

My eye area is my number one pet hate for ageing. Its the only place I have visible wrinkles.

• src123 says:

I’ve heard alot of good things about this brand.. would love to test it out!!

• src123 says:

I’ve heard alot of good things about this brand.. would love to test it out!!!

• cathi123 says:

I’d love to trial Aphelia Peony 9+5 eye creme as the lines and dark circles under my eyes are starting to give my age away. Nothing I’ve tried so far has made any difference. The multi vitamins and powerful antioxidants in this eye cream make this product appealing. Sounds amazing to me!

• jessikins says:

oh, this sounds awesome.

• catn2kittens says:

I had a tube of Aphelia roll on eye serum, and I dropped it and the glass vial smashed, I never even got to try it once :( I cried and cried, it was on my 40th birthday too! I would love to try this!

• thecatwhosawstars says:

I need this product!!!!

• Andy7819 says:

Would absolutely love to trial this!! Have tried the Aphelia cleanser before and just adored it! My poor eyes would love this!

Wow, this sounds lovely to use, and if it’s as effective as it claims, it could be my new go-to product! Always have troubles with my eyes. Comes from grinning too much I think, I always have crinkly eyes and now since having kiddies I also have constant black circles!!

• smorgiie says:

I got Chosen to test this.
    It really is a lovely product, it smells quite nice and goes on very nice and evenly.

The packaging is wonderful and has an asian feel too it. The bottle its self looks very modern and is a great size.

Would highly recommend this.