10 of the Best: Flower Crowns under $20!

10 of the Best: Flower Crowns under $20! | shopping daily pretty things jewellery hot 10 hair styles beauty 2 galleries feature beauty 2  pictures

Bring that touch of spring all year round with these Top 10 Flower Crowns under $20

I don’t know about you (but I’m feeling 22, ooh ooh…sorry I had to) but I’ve been a little obsessed with flower crowns ever since I was about uh, 6 years old and making daisy chain crowns in my backyard. And now that they are socially acceptable, we can wear them again you guys (lie, I still wore them)!

There’s a bit of a line though, I think, between wearing a cute flower headband and looking like you’re wearing a giant bouquet on your head. So we’ve gathered the easiest to wear, don’t-even-have-to-think-about-it flower crowns that would be adorable during the day and just as awesome to wear out for drinks.

WANT MORE? check out these hair accessories to brighten up that do

Image courtesy of lookbook.nu

Which one of these Flower Crowns is your fave? Tell us below!

• Moonstone says:

I think they are absolutely beautiful and would look perfect at a festival.
    When I was a kiddie I would always make flower necklaces from the yellow daisies in the lawn. Id love a daisy necklace to bring back memories :)
    The purple berry flower crown is gorgeous.

• Hazal Ozturk says:

Now, you know what I’m talking about :) those yellow daisies were/are perfect crown making gems.

• thecatwhosawstars says:

They are gorgeous but I fear I am a tad too grown up for a flower crown.

• Elly says:

I wore a real one when I went to this tropical part in China. It was beautiful and only cost 50c

• meedee says:

Well sadly i think i owuld look like a total goof if i tried to pull that look off so its a no go for me…even if it was my wedding day…not for me.

• brookemopolitan says:

I LOVE flower crowns! I’m fairly sure I’m a disney princess, so I wear them everywhere ;)