Miley Cyrus does bondage chic: Fashion Jury

Miley Cyrus does bondage chic: Fashion Jury | what to wear fashion daily hot topics feature fashion jury fashion daily  pictures

Miley Cyrus fronts the Fashion Jury today... and the verdict doesn't look good!

Kate - "Dear Miley, about 3-months ago I was the biggest champion of your new bad-ass style-over.  You seemed to have nailed the perfect mix of don't-give-a-f*** and sophistication. But then something went very, very wrong and your whole ansty-yet-chic vibe morphed into an angsty-yet-skanky-yet-totally-bonkers one. So I am handing back my Miley's Makeover Fan Club Card, and signing the petition to have you sent off to fashion rehab before you end up pulling an Amanda Bynes and start setting fire to stuff. Oh, and as for this look, that skirt screams low-price call girl and the shoes do not go. Kinda like the top and the nails though, but I think they would have looked better with a long (and sophisticated!!) high-waist pant or pencil skirt. Probably less likely to get you on the front page of the papers though. What, cynical, me?"

WANT MORE? Remember the good old days when Miley Cyrus had style you wanted to steal? No? Then click here!

Image via Shutterstock

What do you think of Miley Cyrus and her latest styleover? Give your Fashion Jury verdict in the comments below!

• Kristina Ioannou says:

This little fashion ensemble can be summed up in a few Kanye-inspired words:

‘Miley… Ima let you finish… but Madonna had the best bondage outfits of all time, OF ALL TIME!’

In other words, stop trying so hard Mrs. Soon-To-Be-Hemsworth!

Lady Gaga and Madonna have already projected the whole ‘look-how-damn-bad-ass-I-am’ alter ego, so Miley please for the sake of your Hannah Montanna fans and other susceptible young girls out there, quit the whole overtly sexualised image obsession and chillax a little. Bras, latex, studs, spikes…. someone please give me a vomit bag.

Although, how good is the song ‘We Can’t Stop?’?! Totally my jam.

• Kristie Giblin says:

OMG ‘We Can’t Stop’ gets stuck in my head like everyday. If we just ignore the film clip and imagine the old Miley, then I think it’ll all be ok.

• Moonstone says:

I just cant take her seriously at all anymore. Since ive seen the latest pictures of her i just dont really like her.
    She has turned just plan aweful. I assumed her and Hemsworth had broken up because of her performance the other night? I mean….if i did that with another bloke my partner would leave me and with all right too as well. What does Hemsworth think of her performance with that other guy?

• Penny Evangelou says:

Oh Miley I just want to sit her down with a cup of tea and cradle her because gurrrl got some issssues.

This is definitely a look, but not a good one. I could possibly handle the sheer shirt, dominatrix leather skirt or white stripper heels if they were on their own with a less-grungy outfit. But throwing them all together is just another stunt to say LOOK AT ME. It’s definitely working but again not in a good way.

I just want the Miley circa her Ombre Bob 2012. THEY WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

• meedee says:

Sadly Miley has just gone way too far.
    I dont think anyone should ever copy her look….who wants to be seen dead wearing something that Miley would wear…sorry…but no.

• Hazal Ozturk says:

…but on the bright side her nails and tan look amazing!

• Miss Rikki says:

Honestly, if everyone forgot she existed or paid her no attention for just a few days, she might actually realise we don’t approve!

I do agree that the nails are awesome Hazal! I also don’t mind the shoes or the sheer top, I’m just not a fan of the skirt, it looks like someone raided all the best leather belts old daddy dear had in his closet.

• Mel Hoffmann says:

I don’t care who you are… WHITE SHOES WITH A BLACK OUTFIT SCREAMS WALMART SHOPPER! No matter how much money you fork out.
    Miley, dear child, pull your head out of your twerkin’ butt, put on some jeans, a T and some Converse and stop trying so damn hard. Your making baby kitties cry!

• Brides says:

Oh Miley! What are we going to do with you?!? I feel like she’s simply trying too hard here. I love an edgy outfit, but this one is WAY too contrived. Yes Miley, we get it, you’re all grown up now. Point made. Move on please.

• The weird thing is she seemed so much more grown up before… it’s like she’s actually gone back to being a teenager all over again :(

• nettyballs says: