We're all starting to realise that skin damage can happen to anybody — even those of us who slip, slop, slap religiously — and what's one of the major culprits? Our skincare routine. If you're slathering your skin in a chemical sludge that has come out of a robot rather than the ground, then you're probably not actually doing your skin the favour your think you are (not to mention the rest of your body too!)
Our skin is happiest when it is healthy, and — just like the rest of your body — the best way for it to be healthy is to stay away from chemical-laden, preservative-filled products and concentrate on the most natural products. Happy Skincare have created a line of 100% natural, organic skincare that is as effective as it is natural, which is why they want you to have the skin of your dreams!
WHAT CAN I WIN?
2 lucky DDG readers will win a 6 month supply each of 100% natural, organic skincare (valued at over $430 each).
PLUS the first 500 entries will be sent a travel-sized sample of their Cleansing Balm to try for free!
HOW DO I ENTER?
This competition is now closed!
And the winners are... Hannah Pelly and Emma Byas! (We'll be in touch with you shortly to organise your prize!)
- Entries open 10am, 10th Feb, 2014 and close 10am, 10th March, 2014 (Australia EST). Winners will be announced here and via email by March 17th, 2014.
- You must be a current, valid DDGDaily.com email subscriber to be eligible to win (if you are not already subscribed, by entering this subscriber only comp you are also giving permission to be added to our weekly email updates list).
- Only people who have not previously received a free sample from Happy Skincare are eligible to receive the free sample.
- One entry per form (per person).
- This is a game of chance; the winner will be selected by computer generated random drawing.
- Only Australian residents will receive the free sample
Now that you've entered, why don't you head over to happyskincare.com.au and check out their full range of products, then come back here at tell us which ones you are dying to try?