The coolest and quickest winged liner sticky tape trick you’ll ever learn
If you’re lacking the steady hands of a surgeon or have never been the artsy type, then consider this sticky tape trick your official knight in shining armour. Today, not only will you learn how to get that coveted cat’s eye look all on your own, but you’ll have a new trick that will save loads of time spent in front of the mirror each morning trying to master liquid liner.
Read the instructions below for game-changing makeup magic.
– Sticky tape (press it to the skin on the back of your hand several times to make it less sticky so it doesn’t cling to the delicate eye area).
– Liquid liner (we used Clarins 3-Dot Liner)
1. Draw on your basic eyeliner before you begin along your top lash line.
2 – Then apply the tape, (TIP: To ensure you are even on each side run the tap from the outer corner of your eye to the end of your brow).
3. Draw on your liner and don’t be afraid to apply it over your tape. A popular style is making the line thinner as it goes outwards.
4. Gently peel off the tape and reveal your sharp looking winged line. Reow!
TIP: You might choose to fill in your wing and apply some false lashes over the tip for a more bold look. Remember to do your eye makeup first before applying your base so you don’t rip off any product with the sticky tape.
Now go and flaunt those pristine peepers!
Will you be attempting this winged liner sticky tape trick? Tell us in the comments below!