Walk the line: Striped homewares in all the colours of the rainbow

Walk the line: Striped homewares in all the colours of the rainbow | home sweet home lifestyle galleries feature  pictures

Striped homewares in all the colours of the rainbow

Generally speaking, I'm a polka dot kinda girl. I am one of those people who is just naturally drawn to spots and have been for so long that whenever my mum sees anything (and I mean ANYTHING) with spots she says it reminds her of me. But lately I've been cheating on my old standby with its stripier counterpart.

WANT MORE? If you liked these striped homewares, then you'll love the chevron kind.

Blame it on the classic breton stripe tops that have invaded my wardrobe, but lately instead of seeing spots I'm seeing stripes wherever I look. Towels, clocks, boxes, cushions. Literally everything that can be striped has had a serious makeover. It feels like a dream I had once about a zebra in a pinstripe suit. Okay, so there's a chance these stripes are actually going to my head now.

Image courtesy of Aura by Tracie Ellis

Which of these striped homewares was your favourite? Tell us in the comments below!

• Melissa Fay Robinson says:

The striped bedding is a great idea for a unisex bedroom :)

• jenniqua says:

There is something quite crisp and smart about stripes.

• Elly Chen says:

Cool collection!!

• beautybabe1 says:

I love the striped sheet set, very cool!

• Careeragogo says:

If you are love polka dots Larissa, then you might like the Perforated Hard Clutch from Country Road (bonus its on sale at the moment). My Mum bought it for me for Easter. Perfect size for slipping into your work tote. Big enough to fit your phone, money and some lippie for when you pop out of the office for a coffee break or to run an errand.

• Larissa Thorne (Lifestyle Edit says:

Oooh I do like it! Thanks for sharing with me. I might just have to make that my next purchase…

Oh yeah, that’s tres cute!!

• RobbieC says:

Cool, casual look – love the new yellow colours that are coming in.

I love stripes! That little side-table is adorable (but I’m not even going to ask hubby if he’d consider it for our bedroom…not his thing at all) – the colour-block striped quilt cover, however…:) (can you tell we’re doing a bedroom overhaul?)