She's been at it again! Indeed, our gorgeous graphic designer Elly Patience has been getting into the festive spirit with some decidedly cute and easy Christmas nail art. Here's how to deck the halls with bells of holly ... we mean ... deck your nails with tiny little Christmas trees and a splash of glitter.
- White, gold, glitter and 3 different shades of green nail polish
- A blunt pencil
1. Paint on your white polish base.
2. Using a blunt pencil, dip the tip into the green polish and then build a pyramid with dots. You can do this with the varying shades. Leave one nail on each hand blank.
3. Place a gold dot on the top of the pyramid. This is your tree topper.
4. Add a glittery feature nail to make it party season appropriate!