Hair growth – what can I do?

Hair growth   what can I do? |  pictures

As I'm getting older I'm noticing that my hair is thinning slightly and it also takes a long time to grow. Does anyone know of any products or health supplements (or anything else) that can actually promote hair growth?

Posted by: fengari

Posted in: Beauty

Hair growth   what can I do? |  pictures

Back to DDGD FORUM >>

• Peta says:

I don’t know about products, but I have heard that gently massaging your scalp for a couple of minutes when you wash your hair can stimulate growth. Some vitamin brands sell suppliments for hair and nail growth as well. I would love to hear if there are any hair products you can use that help growth!

• irubyf says:

I take QSilica every day. Start with 2 capsules and then go down to 1 and I have noticed increase in growth and stronger hair as well. there are other silica brands out there but QSilica has the most silica in it :)

• misspriluvsu says:

Well, I know that my hair grown naturally grows pretty fast, but since I have been using Nature Organics shampoo and conditioner. I don’t know what is in it but it works, and its only 3 bucks a bottle at coles!

• GrizzlyFawn says:

I personally have never tried it but supposedly prenatal vitamins will make hair grow faster and a lot of people are taking them for solely that purpose. But if you do decide to take prenatals you might want to discuss it with a doctor first and check if it actually works or if it’s just an urban myth.

• beautybabe says:

I’ve heard that massaging your scalp for a minute once a day can help with hair growth. (:

• Blaze says:

I recommend a treatment once a month, Good for the condition of your hair and stimulates growth through massage of your scalp! also your hair naturally grows faster in summer :P

• fengari says:

Thanks so much for all your suggestions!

• troon13 says:

Taking cod liver oil is great for hair and nail growth…