If you were allowed to design a custom bag, what would it look like?

custom PS1 bag

I don't think I have ever been this jealous before! Ever!

Not only has Jena Gambaccini (the blogger behind ChiCityFashion.com) been given a free PS1 bag, she als0 got to help custom design it.

Can you imagine how amazing that would be? And where would you even start?

My favourite colour is navy and I also have a a bit of a thing for animal print and gold studs so I might have to combine them all somehow.

What about you? Dream big here. What designer bag would you like to have a chance to customise, and what would you do to it?

Posted by: DDGD - Kate

Posted in: Fashion

This is a question for: The DDGD Community: I need everyones help!

Back to DDGD FORUM >>

• Maria Alyssa says:

I really like Mulberry and Louis Vuitton… I will make a bag perfect for bloggers, students and young professionals where they could store their iPad/ Laptops, camera. smartphone, notepads, pen and especially make-up in an organize and stylish way :)

• DDGD- Kristina says:

Lots and LOTS of embellishments, sequins, quartz stones, colour… just a kaleidoscopic circus of AWESOME :)

• Tess says:

mine would have to be a patent cherry red with lots of buckles, zips & other gold hardware oooh oooh & something big that I could take the handle off & turn into a big envelope clutch :)

• Zerotolove says:

Leather tassels! <3

• troon13 says:

I would love a fairly large relaxed leather bag in white. It would have perforated holes and be lined in white satin…a accessories would be silver. Oroton had one similar but with gold accessories which isn’t my preference.