Q&A: Help! I can’t find…supportive d cup swimwear

Q&A: Help! I cant find...supportive d cup swimwear | uncategorized  pictures

"just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a supportive d cup swimwear brand, i have had a look around and i see seafolly does seperates with D cups, but i have bought supposed d cup swimwear tops before and believe me they were not supportive!"

Asked by: nettyballs

Q&A: Help! I cant find...supportive d cup swimwear | uncategorized  pictures

• Elisa says:

I have exactly the same problem – I’m a size 8E (natural) and it’s almost impossible to find a bikini top that’s hot and supportive as well!
    If you’re in Sydney, check out DeBra’s – it’s a speciality store that sells bras for bigger sizes and they sell swimwear as well.
    Their website is http://www.debras.com.au/index.asp
    I only know of two stores – Wentworthville and Penrith… not too sure if they have any more. The girls there are amazing fitters as well so you wont be disappointed !

• Elly says:

Wow you girls are so lucky!!

• Lauren says:

Victoria’s secret has really nice ones which are specifically designed for a bigger bust, and you buy according to bra size. There’s probably also alot on sale at the moment being the beginning of US winter. It’s definitely worth paying the shipping :)

• troon13 says:

It is important to have wider straps in a D cup bra or the ba is not comfortable or supportive. I find Intimo have pretty bras with comfortable designs and they fit you professionally.

• troon13 says:

I just thought of suggesting a sports bra – berlei do great sports bras which are really supportive and comfortable. I often wear one to work.

• jessikins says:

Try Dimityso they have awesome bras. Really supportive, pretty amd great quality. Its so hard to find pretty bras in the larger cup sizes.