Where can I find the skinny cargos all the celebs are wearing AND what do you wear them with? | uncategorized  pictures

I love these new skinny cargos i keep seeing the celebs in... but no idea what brand they are or what to pair them with? HELP!

• DDG TEAM says:

Those are J Brand and you can get them here @ fifiluxe.

As for what to wear them with celebs seem to be dressing them up OR down. For casual a girly print cami, striped tee or farmer shirt looks great, then team it with some chunky sandals or open toe clogs. For night booties or pumps also look good… here are some examples from The Queen of Couture blog ( http://thequeensofcouture.blogspot.com/2010/04/j-brand-houlihan-low-rise-skinny-cargo.html )

• Laura T says:

I think these are just as versatile as a normal skinny jean, so you should be able to wear them with anything!

• I’ve just got back from overseas and the skinny cargo was EVERYWHERE! I bought some from 7 for all Mankind and the J Brand ones were popular too (perhaps a little too popular) Just about every jean retailer in the US were doing them. I am actually surprised though that they have already made it into the stores here.. since getting back I have seen them in Sportsgirl, Dotti, Witchery.. and spotted the J Brand ones in DJ’s today. I have mine on today with a khaki shirt (tucked in) and ankle boots.. simple and comfy. I am looking forward to Spring and teaming them with ballet flats or gladiators and a basic T.

• [email protected] says:

Here’s a really cool idea. Take a pic of the skinny cargos and last year’s cargo pants into LookSmart Alterations and ask for the old cargo pants to be restyled. You will be amazed how much money you can save. Go here http://www.looksmartalterations.com.au to find a location near you.

• fashionartiste says:

J Brand are the favs with all the celebs. Try http://www.shopbop.com/houlihan-cargo-twill-pant-j/vp/v=1/845524441877280.htm
    I have them sitting in my Wishlist waiting on some money so that I can get some too!
    As an alternative, Shona Joy have some nice ones in their Summer range, called Front Line Panelled Pant. You can see them at http://www.fashionartiste.com/Product-front-line-panelled-pant-246.aspx
    xx

• jasmine says:

“J Brand” there popular with heaps of celebrities and still are! look great teamed with heels and a tight top

• Cindy says:

I think the brand’s been well established already, but as for what you can pair it with my mind immediately jumps to black. Skinny cargoes look hot with a simple black singlet for the Lara Croft look and style it as if it were a khaki jumpsuit – chunky bangles, a statement necklace or some gorgeously outrageous earrings.

• sexylady says:

Rockmans and Suzanne Grae sell reasonably priced cargos. Why not wear them with a flirty tank top or short dress!!

• Zerotolove says: