where can i get the high waisted flowy shorts?

where can i get the high waisted flowy shorts? | uncategorized  pictures

I am on the hunt for some nice spring/summer shorts that are the kind that are high wasited but are more flowy (not tight) - does anyone know where i can get me a pair?

Latest Posts By

• Amanda says:

Sportsgirl – they have a great range at affordable prices.
    also try General Pants Co – I have found they have quite a few great styles too !
    Good Luck

• Monique says:

Have you tried somewhere like Sportsgirl? They often have nice flowy clothing. There are also quite a few styles on Freez.com.au – and they are so well priced!

• Monique says:

I found more! I actually have these lace ones and they fit absolutely beautifully!

• Rose Scanlan says:

There is a cute pair of ‘blush’ coloured shorts at sportsgirl.. I’m not sure how flowy they would be, but they are high waitsed and super cute! :)

• Rose Scanlan says:

There are quite a few pairs on asos.com that are classified as culottes.. I like the look of these, could they be shorts, or are they a skirt? very pretty, and will go with both summer and winter wadrobes!

• fashionartiste says:

How about these cute little mauve Tabitha shorts from Twenty-Seven Names – very cute and not tight.

• fashionartiste says:

Or if you like patterned fabrics, these ones are awesome! From a Thailand label called Kloset who do very very cute styles and fantastic jewelry.

• My sister has an amazing cream pair from Bardot, they are also more of a culotte style and have gorgeous fabric covered buttons on the front…