Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily (DDG to our friends) was born in 2007 from a crazy little idea and a few glasses of wine. Fast-forward to today and DDGDaily.com is a thriving fashion, beauty and lifestyle community visited by 400,000+ shopaholic women every month, and with an almost 200,000 strong social media following as well.
As a result we represents a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to get their product or service onto the screens (and into the shopping carts)of thousands of stylish and online shopping savvy women. Think about it. That is 400,000+ women who are visiting Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily every month because they love to buy & try gorgeous things. Like your gorgeous things. Sounds like a match made in heaven, no?
And it's not just our mum's who think we are the cat's pajamas! Check out our latest numbers below;
All figures are as of July 1, 2015, please contact us for updated stats.
- DDGDaily received 308,044 Unique visitors in June 2015 (via Google Analytics), and 538,199 page impressions.
- The majority of DDG readers browse through 5 or more pages each visit.
- DDG has 154,529 followers on Pinterest
- DDG has 31,642 fans on Facebook
- DDG has 15,939 followers on Instagram
- DDG has 11,902 email subscribers.
And our clients love us too...
“DDG came up with such an amazing plan. It not only made me feel good that people actually care, but also I stopped working with other (not so good) companies so I could concentrate more of my budget to DDGDaily!! Thank you so much!” - A. Apanian, The Dark Horse, Advertiser
If you’d like to partner with us, there are a few ways you can do it!
- 1 - You can click below and book yourself some big, gorgeous banners, a fabulous Trial Team or some a super Social Shout Out right now (prices start at as little as US$150 per month!!). Please note all prices are in US$.
- 2 - If you want discuss sponsored posts, brand ambassadorships or other sponsorship opportunities then please speak to the gorgeous team at The Remarkables ( T: +61 02 8202 7535 , E: [email protected] ). They are like Ninjas at this stuff!
- 3- And finally, If you are looking to promote a sale or offer, want to send an email/eDM, build your database, run a competition or are actually not really sure what you want at all, and would like us to brain storm up something fantastic and bespoke, then please email us at [email protected] !
Past DDGDaily.com advertisers include Estee Lauder, eBay, GHD, Colgate, YSL, The Iconic, ShopBop, Saks Fifth Avenue and many others.
We have also achieved some pretty cool stuff since we launched way back in 2007, here are some of the highlights!
- DDG worked with Revlon to produce our own nail polish colour collection, sold in Priceline stores nationally (2012)
- Official L'Oreal Paris Australia bloggers for L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival (2012 & 2013)
- Our editor Kate was nominated for the Cosmo Fun, Fearless, Female awards (2012)
- She was also crowned one of Anthill's 30 under 30 entrepreneurs (2010)
- Our Social Media profiles are followed by the likes of Whitney Port, Lauren Conrad & Refinery 29
- DDG has been featured (sometimes more than once!) in the following publications; MX , 9 to 5 magazine, Voyuer magazine (Virgin's inflight magazine), Madison magazine, Fashion Journal, Dolly magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, Women's Health & Fitness, and Fashionista.com
Didn't find what you were looking for? You can email us directly at [email protected] and we would be more than happy to come up with some fantastic custom ideas to suit your budget & brief!