DDGD community Terms & Conditions can be found here
Drop dead gorgeous daily
All competitions – Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter varies from contest to contest and forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into any promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry into any competitions is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents who are current valid email subscribers of drop dead gorgeous daily.
3. Promotion commences and ends as stated in competition details.
4.Contest are a game of skill. The judges’ decision in all aspects of the promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Participants may enter the promotion as as instructed in the competition details page.
6. Entries will be judged, based on creative merit by member of the drop dead gorgeous team. The finalists will be notified by email and phone using contact details provided in their entry. The judging of entries will begin at up to 7 days from the closing date.
6a. The winner will receive a prizes as outlined in the competition details.
6b. The prize does not cover any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer.
6c. Please allow 4-8 weeks for prizes to be received, sometimes longer if being shipped from a 3rd party.
7. The Promoter will determine which styles/models will be awarded to the winner (this will be done at the Promoter’s complete discretion).
8. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize valued in Australian dollars. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time they went online. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where prize is awarded in the form of a voucher/letter/ticket/pass, the Promoter shall not be liable for any voucher/letter/ticket/pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of voucher/letters/tickets/passes is subject to terms and conditions stipulated on voucher/letter/ticket/pass.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) participation in the prize.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, from the Promoter and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice (see the www.dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com for full details.).
15. The Promoter is drop dead gorgeous daily. ABN – 69 729 459 853.